Wyoming Board of Chiropractic Examiners

Who does the Board License?

The Wyoming Board of Chiropractic Examiners licenses Chiropractors and Interns in an accredited chiropractic college intern program.

Can I practice in Wyoming while my application is pending?

No, no person may practice as a Chiropractor in the State of Wyoming without first obtaining a license from the Board.

Important Tips:

  • It is the responsibility of the applicant to review the Rules and Regulations to determine the appropriate application method.
  • The Board office will not communicate with any individual except for the applicant regarding the status of any application.
  • Please be aware the Board Office will NOT accept cash.
  • Please be informed that IMEs or chiropractors using telehealth must first obtain a Wyoming license? Please view this advisory from the Board for further clarification.
The Wyoming Board of Chiropractic Examiners is staffed through the Professional Licensing Boards Office, a division of A&I.


Initial Chiropractor - If a new graduate - not licensed anywhere.

Chiropractor by Endorsement - If actively licensed in another state.

Once you have been approved to sit for the jurisprudence exam, please visit the Board Rules and Practice Act page to study the current Rules and Practice Act.

Temporary Chiropractor - To obtain a 10 day temporary permit if actively licensed in another state.

Restoration - If Wyoming license has lapsed within 12 months.

Relicensure - If Wyoming license has lapsed longer than 12 months.

Reinstatement - If Wyoming license has been revoked, surrendered, suspended, conditioned, or restricted.


Intern - Chiropractic Student

Supervising Licensee - Supervising Chiropractor for the Intern


License Verification Request - To have your Wyoming license information sent to another jurisdiction.

Roster Request - To obtain the mailing information of Wyoming licensed chiropractors.

Address/Name Change Request - To update the Board with changes in name or address as required by Rule within 30 days of change.

Replacement Documents Request - To request new wall certificate or pocket cards.


Please read below for answers to common questions regarding Chiropractic Assistants.

Q: Does the Board require licensure or certification for Chiropractic Assistants (CAs)?

A: CAs are not regulated by the Board. The Board does highly recommend that CAs in Wyoming obtain the Certified Chiropractic Clinical Assistant (CCCA) certification through the Federation of Chiropractic Licensing Boards (FCLB) to ensure a high standard of care for Wyoming patients.

Q: Can a Chiropractic Assistant (CA) take radiographs?

A: CAs, even if certified, are not qualified to take radiographs. Anyone taking radiographs in Wyoming must be appropriately licensed or permitted to do so. CAs that wish to take radiographs must first obtain a “restricted license” from the Wyoming Board of Radiologic Technologist Examiners. The application form and instructions can be found on their website at http://radiology.wyo.gov/professionals/forms. This license allows a CA to pay $285.00 and choose up to three (3) areas in which they may be tested: skull, chest, spine, extremities, and podiatric. Diligent studying for this examination is highly recommended.